Isagenix Meal Idea: Crunchy Apple Carrot Roll-Ups
Delicious, Nutritious and Simple to Prepare!
Don’t let pangs of hunger let you fall off the healthy living wagon! With these tasty treats, you will always have something healthy and delicious within easy reach. They’re quick and easy to make—and allow you to maintain an Isagenix friendly lifestyle.
- 1/4 cup fresh carrots, julienned
- 1/2 cup rocket
- 1/4 cup low-fat hummus
- 2 teaspoons hulled hemp seeds (available from health food stores such as Hemp Foods Australia)
- 1/2 apple, finely sliced
- 1 wheat tortilla
- In the microwave or in a pan, warm the tortilla until it’s soft and pliable. Take care not to char it.
- Spread an even layer of hummus over the tortilla.
- Sprinkle the hulled hemp seeds evenly over the hummus.
- In layers, add the rocket, carrots and apple slices.
- Tightly roll up the tortilla. Refrigerate until it’s chilled, and then enjoy.
If prepared as above this recipe is a single serving. This single serve contains 420 calories, 14.4 grams of fat, 58.6 grams of carbs, 14.4 grams of protein and 5 grams of fibre.
Other Vegetarian Recipes
If you like this recipe, why not try Isagenix Friendly Portobello Mushroom Pizzas!