7 of Our Favourite Isagenix Recipes
Isagenix Products and Nutritious, Balanced Eating
Isagenix can do wonders for people who are passionate about full body cleansing. If you want to feel clean, energetic and ready to conquer the world, this in-depth program can help you accomplish your goal.
Reap the benefits of a nutritious and well-rounded diet. There are many fantastic Isagenix recipes that can help you do so; here’s 7 of our favourites.
1. Banoffee Pie Shake
Banoffee pie is a classic British dessert staple that’s an irresistible combination of toffee, cream, bananas, butter and crushed biscuits. If you want to enjoy this favourite the (semi) healthy way, you can easily do so in shake form. A Banoffee pie shake can make an amazingly filling and enjoyable quick meal option.
You’ll need the following ingredients:
- IsaLean Shake in Creamy Dutch Chocolate flavour (two scoops).
- Single cup of ice.
- Single cup of water.
- A teaspoon of caramel sauce.
- Half a medium frozen banana.
Preparation instructions are simple and straightforward:
- Put the Creamy Dutch Chocolate shake, ice, water, caramel sauce and frozen banana into a blender.
- Blend everything together for a whole minute.
- Wait until it develops a soft and smooth texture.
- Voilà! Your shake is ready to go. Throw banana slices on top of it for extra enjoyment.
2. Frozen Protein Popsicles
What could be more refreshing than good old-fashioned frozen protein popsicles?
Necessary ingredients are:
- One scoop of IsaLean Shake in the Creamy Vanilla flavour.
- A couple of sachets of Isagenix Greens.
- A single scoop of IsaPro whey protein.
- Three Replenish sports drink powder packets in the Juicy Orange flavour.
- Half a cup of water.
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Half a cup of orange juice.
- Two cups of Greek yoghurt (fat-free).
- Get your blender and put the IsaLean shake scoop in with water, vanilla extract, orange juice, Greek yoghurt, the Juicy Orange powder packets, the greens and the IsaPro whey protein.
- Let the combination blend together for anywhere between one and two minutes.
- Pour the blend into single popsicle molds. Put sticks in them and freeze without delay.
- Allow the molds to stay in the freezer for one to two hours. You can now relish some wonderfully tasty and cooling popsicles!
3. Chicken Soup
Few foods can be more soothing than chicken soup. If you’re searching for a healthy chicken soup recipe, this one has no competition.
Gather up the following ingredients:
- IsaLean Soup in the Classic Creamy Chicken flavour (two scoops). *This is currently only available in USA and Canada.
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Half a teaspoon of oregano.
- Half a clove of minced garlic.
- 200ml of distilled or purified H20.
- Any amount of organic noodles.
- Prepare your organic noodles on their own using your stove.
- Mix the noodles with the soup that includes the aforementioned components.
- Heat the noodle soup to make it nice and warm.
- If you want, you can even introduce a few healthy vegetables to the equation.
4. Tasty Beef Cuts
In the mood for healthy beef? No problem! Beef cuts can be a treat for your taste buds.
Just round up:
- Between four and five sliced beef cuts.
- Grape tomatoes.
- Sunflower seeds.
- Coconut oil.
- Use a pan to heat the coconut oil up independently.
- Go for the ‘medium heat’ setting.
- Put the beef in the pan and then cook it.
- Once you’re done, put the sunflower seeds and grape tomatoes on top of the slices.
5. Shish Kebabs
If you’re in the mood for filling and delicious Middle Eastern delights, this easy and nutritious shish kebab recipe is sure to entrance you.
Its necessary ingredients are:
- Chicken breasts.
- Pesto sauce.
- Avocado oil cooking spray.
- Garlic powder.
- Fresh fruit.
- Yellow zucchini.
- Sausage (if you choose).
(You can be liberal with all these amounts, too.)
- Cut the chicken breasts up into slices.
- Put pesto sauce on top.
- Cut the vegetables up into slices.
- Put the chicken and vegetables onto skewers.
- Spritz avocado oil cooking spray onto the skewers. Trickle garlic powder onto them as well.
- Bake the skewers at 175° C for roughly 40 minutes. You’re done! Just put fruit and corn on the side and you can begin happily chowing down.
6. Tuna and Avocado
If you’re craving fish, a nice tuna and avocado dish should make for a healthy and satisfying meal choice.
You need the following ingredients:
- Two avocados.
- A single can of albacore tuna.
- Half a cup of sweet potato.
- Lemon juice.
- Be sure to drain and thoroughly rinse the albacore tuna beforehand.
- Slice open your two avocados. Remove their pits. Place a spoonful of the albacore tuna into the centers of the avocados.
- Mist these centers with lemon juice.
- You’re now all done. Just use sweet potato as your delectable side dish. If you want, you can even swap the sweet potato out with cooked quinoa. Quinoa can definitely give any meal a nice nutrition spike!
7. Ginger and Cold Poached Salmon
Ginger and cold poached salmon can make a superb healthy meal choice for those who want to get their daily doses of omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon is a wonderfully nutritious fatty fish, after all.
The recipe’s required ingredients are:
- Four salmon fillets.
- A cup of water.
- Between four and five peppercorns.
- A single bay leaf.
- Two tablespoons of minced ginger.
- Two tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Half a cup of fat-free yoghurt (plain version).
- Half a cup of dry white wine.
- Two tablespoons of spring onions.
- Two tablespoons of fat-free mayonnaise.
- Dice the spring onions. Put them away for a little bit.
- Retrieve a big pan. Blend the peppercorns, bay leaf, water and wine together.
- Heat and then boil this mixture.
- Introduce the salmon. Simmer the blend for anywhere between five and seven minutes total.
- Turn it over just one time. Move everything over to a plate. Place the plate inside of the refrigerator for approximately two hours or so.
- Take a compact bowl and blend the spring onions, fat-free mayonnaise and yoghurt together. This should give you a pleasant sauce.
- Put the sauce and ginger on top of the salmon. You can now savour a meal that’s the definition of healthy, mouthwatering and filling. What more could you possibly want?
Meatless Bonus Recipe – Egg White Oatmeal Scramble
Healthy eating doesn’t always involve meat. If you’re looking for a light yet hearty meal option that doesn’t include meat and that doesn’t pack a lot of calories, you can’t beat an egg white oatmeal scramble.
Required ingredients are:
- Half a teaspoon of Isagenix Ionix Supreme Powder.
- A dash of allspice and cinnamon.
- Four egg whites.
- Half a diced apple.
- Oats (quarter cup).
- Get a sizable bowl. Blend allspice, cinnamon, egg whites and oats together thoroughly.
- Put the blend into a hot pan right away. Mix it together lightly. Cook it.
- Once cooking is complete, you can introduce the diced apples. You can then trickle the mixture with Isagenix Ionix Supreme Powder. It’s now time to eat!
Isagenix Products and a Healthy Diet
If you’re serious about glowing health and tasty food, you can’t go wrong with these incredibly healthy recipes. Enjoy!