- Need More Info? Get a Reply Fast!
- Recent Posts
- 10 Anti Ageing Superfoods for Keeping Your Skin and Body Glowing
- Why Fish Oil and Vitamin D Supplements Might Assist With Bone Health
- Is It Possible to Workout & Still Adhere to a Plant-Based Diet?
- Is It Possible to Speed Up Metabolism to Increase Weight Loss?
- 2019 IsaBody Challenge Grand Prize Winners!
Isagenix Allergies and Lifestyle Choices
Are Isagenix Products Suitable for Vegetarians or Those Suffering from Food Related Allergies?
For a list of products that are suitable for your dietary requirements, please download the Australian and NZ Isagenix allergens table here (updated in September, 2018).
For the USA Isagenix allergens table with a full list of products, download it here.
↠ To see more information on Isagenix ingredients refer to our guide.
Do Isagenix Products Contain Gluten?
Within the Australian and NZ range of products, the only products that contain gluten are:
- Nutty Caramel Cashew flavoured IsaLean Bars
All other flavours of the IsaLean Bars are gluten free.
Do You Sell the Dairy Free Isagenix Shakes?
The dairy-free Isagenix shakes are now available in Australia and New Zealand! To purchase them click here.You can also purchase the dairy-free shakes in the packs/programs. To do this, select a pack from our shop page and you will have the choice of flavours during checkout.
There are also other dairy-free options within the Isagenix range.