Isagenix Pizzas … Healthy and Delicious!
Think you can’t enjoy delicious home-made pizza whilst on an Isagenix plan? Think again!
No reviews exist for this product. Be the first to review!
Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 10 mins
- 4 tomatoes
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 leek
- 1 onion
- Fresh basil
- Shredded parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley
- Olive oil
- Salt (natural sea salt is best)
- Dice the tomatoes and chop the garlic and the leek. Chop about 5 leaves of fresh basil.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. While the oil is heating, chop the onion. Add the onion to the oil. Stir occasionally.
- When the onion is soft and slightly brown, add the tomatoes, onion, leek and a pinch of salt to the skillet. Saute until the tomatoes are soft.
- Squeeze about 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice over the hot ingredients, and add the chopped basil.
- Preheat the oven at 200C.
- Spray olive oil on a baking sheet, and place the portobello mushrooms on the sheet, bottom side up. Spoon the sauteed ingredients into the mushroom tops, dividing evenly among the 4 mushrooms. Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 200C.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley. Serve and enjoy!
Don’t want to like Portobello Mushroom Pizzas ? Why not try Personal Portobello Pizza.