Delicious Isagenix Pancakes!
Fantastic as part of a healthy maintenance plan or as a tasty, occasional treat on a weight-loss plan.
Enjoy two pancakes for a meal or in place of your usual IsaLean Shake.
Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 10 mins
- 6 egg whites, beaten until fluffy
- 1/2 cup uncooked old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/2 scoop IsaLean Creamy Vanilla
- 1/2 scoop IsaPro
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Optional: 4 IsaDelight Plus, chopped; 1/2 cup blueberries
- Put all ingredients except for egg whites into a blender. Pulse them until mixture is uniform.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and fold in the egg whites.
- Heat a griddle or nonstick pan. Cook and serve. Makes 6 pancakes.
- Serving Size: 2 pancakes
- Calories: 275
- Fat: 14g
- Protein: 25g
- Carbs: 25g
Fun Variations on the Basic Healthy Protein Pancake Recipe:
Chocolate Whey Protein Pancakes
Follow the basic recipe except leave out the ground cinnamon and substitute Creamy Dutch Chocolate IsaLean Shake instead of Creamy Vanilla.
Gingerbread Protein Pancakes
Follow the basic recipe except:
- Reduce cottage cheese to 1/4 cup
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of dried ground ginger
- Add 1/4 cup of molasses
Don’t want to use Isagenix in your pancakes? Why not try these non-Isagenix alternatives at Pinch of Yum.