Delicious, High Protein Waffles
Get a healthy dose of protein to start your day out right with these tasty waffles! As long as you have a waffle iron, you’ll be able to whip these Isagenix snack ideas up in no time. Prepare the batter in advance to save even more time.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops Isagenix IsaLean French Vanilla
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 egg whites
- Dash of cinnamon
- Preheat the waffle iron; spray with non-stick cooking spray. You can also use oil.
- [Optional] In a blender, pulse the rolled oats to achieve a lighter, finer consistency.
- In a small bowl, mix together the dry ingredients including the oats.
- Add the egg whites one at a time into the dry mixture.
- Pour in 3/4 cup to a full cup of water until the batter achieves the right consistency.
- Pour the batter into the waffle iron. Cook for approximately three minutes.
- Top with fresh fruit or other healthy toppings of your choice.
As prepared above, this recipe makes two servings. Enjoy!