Yummy Pumpkin Isagenix Protein Bars – Healthy Snack Idea!
A Twist on the Classic Isagenix IsaLean Protein Bar
These habit-forming snack bars are high in flavour, fibre and protein. Try them once and you’ll be hooked! This recipe makes 10 delicious homemade protein bars. Isagenix snack ideas made easy!
- 500g cooked pumpkin
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup Isagenix IsaLean Shake powder – Creamy French Vanilla flavour
- 1 cup crushed high-fibre cereal
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup ground flax meal
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dates
- Preheat oven to 165 degrees Celsius
- In a large bowl, combine the Isagenix IsaLean powder, cereal, oats, flax meal, wheat germ, cloves, nutmeg and sea salt. In a separate bowl, mix pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, water and agave nectar.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well
- Fold in dates
- Coat a 23 cm square baking tin with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with a dusting of cinnamon. Pour in the batter and bake for 40 minutes or until a wooden pick pressed into the centre comes out clean.
- When cool, cut into 10 bars
Calories: approximately 235 per bar
Protein: 22g per bar
Fat: 7.5g per bar