Go On, Indulge!
The only difference you will notice between this coffee cake and a conventional one is the brilliant burst of tropical flavours. Plenty of protein and no sugar make a dynamite combination. It’s gluten-free too!
- 3 large eggs
- 110g Splenda or similar granulated sugar substitute
- 100g almond flour
- 14g coconut flour
- 40g Isagenix IsaLean Creamy French Vanilla shake powder
- 10g baking powder
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- 185g non-fat plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 125g fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Coat a 20 cm round cake tin with non-stick cooking spray and dust with a sprinkling of flour
- In a large bowl, mix eggs and Splenda, whisking until light
- Mix in the almond and coconut flour, IsaLean powder and baking powder until just blended
- Add the lemon juice, zest and yoghurt. Mix gently until smooth
- Add in blueberries
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick pressed into the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool for 15 minutes. Serve warm with a spoonful of yoghurt and a few fresh berries on top.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Protein: 16 g