Delicious Turkey Meatloaf That’s Isagenix Recipe Friendly!
Isagenix recipes are low in calories and high in nutrition, with a good balance of protein, healthy fat and carbohydrates.
Family Favourite: Turkey Meatloaf
Serving size: 1/4 of a meatloaf or two muffin sized meatloaves. Approximately 300 calories.
- 1.3kg ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups onion, carrot, capsicum; chopped and sauteed
- 3 tbs. fresh parsley; chopped
- 3/4 cup ground sea salt and gluten free chips
- 3 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce, organic (plus 1/4 cup for top of meatloaf, if desired)
- Put ground turkey into a bowl.
- Add sauteed onion, carrot, and capsicum mixture.
- Add all other ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Put into meatloaf or bread pan and/or fill 12 muffin tins for mini-loaves.
- Bake at 175 degrees Celsius. Check after 50 minutes; may take up to 1 hour.
Note: Makes 3 bread pan-size meatloaves or 1 meatloaf pan-sized meatloaf and 12 muffin tin mini-meatloaves.
Serving suggestion: Serve with baked sweet potato and steamed, seasoned asparagus.