- Need More Info? Get a Reply Fast!
- Recent Posts
- 10 Anti Ageing Superfoods for Keeping Your Skin and Body Glowing
- Why Fish Oil and Vitamin D Supplements Might Assist With Bone Health
- Is It Possible to Workout & Still Adhere to a Plant-Based Diet?
- Is It Possible to Speed Up Metabolism to Increase Weight Loss?
- 2019 IsaBody Challenge Grand Prize Winners!
Isagenix Essential Oils
Experience the NEW Essence Essential Oils Range!
Have you ever inhaled the unmistakable, energising scent of a lemon? Then you have experienced the quality of a true, natural essential oil.
Nature is overflowing with sources of essential oils and, when properly utilised, has the potential to support a variety of aspects of health and wellness.
Dating back thousands of years, essential oils have been used in cultures throughout the world. Now, scientists continue to complete research on essential oils to learn more about their benefits.
Joining in this research is the expert scientists at Isagenix. By harvesting only the highest quality, no-compromise ingredients to produce their Essence line, Isagenix boasts pure, unadulterated essential oils.
How Do I Start Using Essential Oils?
- How do I incorporate essential oils into my life?
- What essential oil should I start with?
- Which essential oils have the most benefits?
- How do I use essential oils?
These are common questions for anyone who is just learning about essential oils and how to use them.
Given the questions surrounding essential oils, it can be daunting to add them into your life. Fortunately, the Isagenix research and development team has considered all of these questions and aims to simplify the sometimes overwhelming world of essential oils with their Essence line.
Each of the essential oils in the Essence line is specifically designed to seamlessly blend with all other Isagenix Systems.
Essential Oils Made Simple
Every Isagenix essential oil contains only the purest, highest quality oil (and also outlines the oil’s main benefits and methods of application). Following are the three most common essential oil application methods for supporting physical and mental well-being:
- Topical – Topical use involves applying an essential oil directly to the skin. To avoid skin irritation, mix one or two drops of your chosen essential oil with 10 to 12 drops of Isagenix’s Coconut Application Oil.
- Internal – Although not recommended for all oils, some essential oils may be taken internally after checking with your physician. Add one drop of your desired essential oil (single or blended) to 120ml of liquid of your choice. Do NOT consume the TumBliss Blend, Tea Tree Oil, or Eucalyptus Oil.
- Aromatic – This method involves distributing the essential oil into the air using a diffuser. Place 8 to 10 drops of your chosen oil into the Isagenix Aromatic Cool Mist Diffuser and enjoy. If you do not have a diffuser, you can also place 1 or 2 drops of your chosen essential oil directly on a cotton ball or in the palm of your hand and breathe it in. Another excellent option is applying a few drops of your desired essential oil to your laundry when you wash it.
Overview of Isagenix Essence Essential Single Oils and Blends
Price: AU $25.00
Tea tree oil is known for its abilities to help maintain a healthy scalp and clear skin. When diffused, it fills the air with a flowery, pleasant scent that can help clear the air of environmental and seasonal threats. Internally, it is thought to promote a healthy immune system and help relieve cold and cough symptoms.
Price: AU $18.01
Although not recommended for internal use, eucalyptus oil may help relieve cough and cold symptoms when used topically. Aromatically, it may help relieve headaches and tensions, clear nasal passages, and open airways.
Price: AU $89.00
This prized oil is commonly referred to as the king of essential oils. Used since biblical times, it can help rejuvenate the skin, support digestive and cellular performance, and promote relaxation.
Price: AU $28.01
Because of its versatility, lavender essential oil is quite popular. It is known for helping to reduce skin irritations, promote restful sleep, and ease muscle tightness. When diffused, it adds a pleasant, well-known floral aroma to the air.
Price: AU $14.00
With its energising, citrus scent, lemon essential oil boasts one of the most recognisable aromas. It is known for helping to relieve cough and cold symptoms and encouraging a positive mood. It is also excellent for use in non-toxic, homemade cleaning products.
Used topically, peppermint oil can help calm and relax muscle and joint discomfort. Internally, it may help soothe an upset stomach, aid in digestive wellness, and promote clear breathing. When used aromatically, it adds a cool, minty, fresh scent that helps promote healthy respiratory functions and mental clarity.
Essence Essential Blended Oils: Benefits and Applications
Price: AU $41.01
DefenseShield features a unique, potent blend of essential oils designed to promote healthy circulation and safeguard against free radicals. When used aromatically, it infuses the air with an uplifting, invigorating aroma.
Price: AU $43.00
Crafted from a proprietary blend of several essential oils, TumBliss is designed to promote confidence and emotional wellness. When diffused, it infuses the air with a minty, refreshing aroma that can help promote confidence and mental clarity.
Fresh boasts a crisp, invigorating blend of botanicals such as Tea Tree, Peppermint, and Eucalyptus. It is excellent for topical use on these chest for a revitalising experience or to help relieve symptoms from a cold or cough.
Price: AU $31.01
Content delivers an aromatic blend designed to promote feelings of satisfaction while supporting weight management. Consisting of a unique blend of eucalyptus, lemongrass, cinnamon bark, and other potent botanicals, Content is an ideal addition to both Cleanse and Shake days.
Learn More About Isagenix Essential Oils
Price: AU $191.40
Essence Singles Collection
Get 6 of Isagenix’s most popular oils in one value-packed set! Included in this set is:
- Tea Tree
Price: AU $135.30
Essence Blends Collection
This set includes all four of the blends from the Essence Collection. Each unique blend is carefully formulated by experts to target a variety of wellness and health concerns. The four blends include:
Price: AU $309.10
Essence Complete Collection
Simplify the world of essential oils with the collection that gives you everything you need to start! This pack includes all of Isagenix’s potent, pure oils along with the Cool Mist Diffuser and Coconut Application Oil for diluting oils as needed.
Everything you need to start your essential oils journey is in this pack:
- All 6 of the single oils
- All 4 of the blends
- Coconut Application Oil
- Cool Mist Diffuser
Isagenix Accessories for the Essence Line
Price: AU $63.00
Isagenix Cool Mist Diffuser
Using the Isagenix Cool Mist Diffuser and just 8 to 10 drops of your favorite Essence Essential Oil can transform any room into a relaxing, invigorating atmosphere.
Price: AU $20.00
Isagenix Coconut Application Oil
The Coconut Application Oil from Isagenix is an all-natural carrier oil designed to enhance your essential oils experience while also leaving your skin soft and smooth. Lightweight, non-pore clogging, and easily absorbed, it is the ideal oil for usage with Isagenix Essence Oils.
Isagenix Essence: Essential Oils of the Highest Quality
Isagenix’s Essence line is backed by the Isagenix no-compromise commitment to safety and quality. This is achieved through a comprehensive, thorough, detailed 8 step process.
Since its beginning, Isagenix has formulated products based on this no-compromise commitment to quality. Isagenix’s reputation has been built by exceeding standards in the nutraceutical industry. This unshakable commitment to quality and safety has placed Isagenix in a league of its own.
Introducing the Essence line of essential oils is familiar territory for Isagenix, both in its adherence to no-compromise standards and harnessing the power of nature.
Below is a quick overview of the 8 step process that guarantees products of the highest quality and safety:
- Crop selection based on proven, evidence based ingredients
- Meticulously executed extraction process
- Expert organoleptic testing
- FDA regulated facilities for the bottling process
- ISO standards verification completed by third-party testing laboratories
- Isagenix Quality Assurance Review
- Extensive third-party microbiological testing
- Products packaged in shatter-proof, leak-proof containers to ensure safe delivery
Want More Information?
Contact one of our team members and we’ll get back to you within 12-24 hours.