Brad is a passionate health and fitness lover who exercises 5-6 times a week. His sessions include specialised weights training with a qualified exercise physiologist, running, social sports, paddleboarding, and other forms of outdoor activities.
Brad's credentials include:
- Top Isagenix enroller worldwide (every year since 2014)
- Second place in the Million Dollar Challenge worldwide (from over 50,000 Isagenix Associates)
- Winner of 8 Isagenix IsaDerby Holidays
- Member of the Isagenix START 1000 Club
- Graduated from the University of Western Australia with a Bachelor of Commerce
- Graduated from Aquinas College with a TER score of 95
- Won the Educational Award for Information Systems at Aquinas College (top student from all classes)
- Active member of the Brentwood Booragoon Football Club for 10+ years
- Winner of Oxfam Trailwalker 50km walk (team entry in 2018)
IsaTonic is Owned and Operated by Brad Russell
Brad is an official independent associate of Isagenix.
IsaTonic has over 7,500 team members across the world. We have customer service representatives on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to answer any queries you have about Isagenix's range of nutritonal products, the business, or anything else.
Have a Question and Need Help?
Call 1300 323 296 for instant service from an experienced customer service representative.
Alternatively, email our friendly customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us using the ‘Ask a Question’ chatbox in the bottom right of your screen. We will usually respond to emails and chats within 2 hours.
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and are more than happy to answer any queries you may have.